Don't Force It Please.

When I say, No or I have a boyfriend... Don't force it please.
When I say, I don't think so... Don't force it please.
When I say, Stop or We need some boundaries here... Don't force it please.
When I say, you're way too old, get a life... Don't force it please.
When I take your hand off my knee... Don't force it please.
When I say, I don't want to go beyond friendship with you... Don't force it please.
When I say what I say, I have a reason.
DON'T FORCE IT PLEASE!
By forcing the issue
you're showing me
that you don't respect me
and that will get you
NOWHERE
with me!

2 comments:

Quiet Waters Rise said...
Sun Jun 28, 09:29:00 AM 2009

This is really great and so very true. I wonder why it is so complicated with the word no that it's so difficult to understand. Wonderful post

Vera Lee said...
Wed Jul 01, 12:55:00 AM 2009

Thanks Quite Waters Rise. There are times when I'm able to capture the truth in writing because it's what I feel so strongly in a moment. It's great to know that others feel the same way sometimes.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Veraciously. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.